[Asterisk-Users] chan_skinny issue turned to chan_sccp issue.

Jason asterisk-list at deafwv.org
Sat Aug 13 08:41:12 MST 2005

Couple questions since I finally got chan_sccp to work.  1. Has anyone
successfully gotten it to work behind NAT, i called my isp and asked
them for 35 more ip's and they laughed at me + the cost of getting them
would far outdo the benifits. and 2. can someone show me a config with a
multi phone configuration

Jason