[Asterisk-Users] PC for 8 line system

JP Carballo jplc at nf2x.com
Fri Aug 12 11:23:43 MST 2005

Chris Gamble wrote:

>I have 2 TDM04b cards currently running in an asterisk at home box that I am ready to replace with the CVS version of asterisk. What I am looking for is thoughts / recommendations. I want to move this to a small form factor ( shuttle ) machine and was wandering what expeience / advice there was for this? I have seen the incompatible motherboard list at digium ( and in fact I think my current machine is on the list ! ), but wanted to know what others are doing for small form factor tdm setups?
>
>Thanks,

I'm curious, what shuttle model has 2 pci slots?
I have a TE110P running on a shuttle SB61G2 2.8GHz P4 w/ 512 RAM and *
1.0.8.
I haven't put it through its paces yet,  but I will as soon as our
remote office gets their server.
I guess the usual pointers apply (i.e. don't share interrupts, etc.) and
the wiki was informative when I first set mine up.
Didn't even have to ask then and it has been functioning well since.

--
JP Carballo

http://www.netfone2x.com
Bringing the world closer.

It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level, I'm really quite busy.