[Asterisk-Users] PC for 8 line system

Chris Gamble Chris.Gamble at cpbinc.com
Fri Aug 12 08:07:29 MST 2005

I have 2 TDM04b cards currently running in an asterisk at home box that I am ready to replace with the CVS version of asterisk. What I am looking for is thoughts / recommendations. I want to move this to a small form factor ( shuttle ) machine and was wandering what expeience / advice there was for this? I have seen the incompatible motherboard list at digium ( and in fact I think my current machine is on the list ! ), but wanted to know what others are doing for small form factor tdm setups?

Thanks,