[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P FXO channel hookstate always "Offhook" & outbound digits sent before provider dialtone

Jeremy Gault jgault at WINWORLD.CC
Fri Aug 12 11:00:28 MST 2005

I'm not familiar with A at H itself but I do know what you probably need in
order to fix this.  Somehow you will need to modify your dialplan to
include a "w" or two before the number.  For example, instead of dialing
ZAP/g0/7705551234, dial ZAP/g0/ww7705551234 instead.  Each "w" inserts a
0.5 second pause, so two of them would give 1 second of pause before
dialing.  This will give the outbound line time for a dialtone to appear
before your system starts dialing digits.

If someone else here knows how to tweak the A at H dialplans to implement
this, maybe they can reply and let you know how.

          Jeremy