[Asterisk-Users] New astGUIclient version released 1.1.5

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 10:23:43 MST 2005

Hello,

We've released another update to our Asterisk GUI Client suite: 1.1.5

http://astguiclient.sf.net/

The client suite runs on Windows, UNIX and Mac, includes the
astGUIclient client-side web app which extends your phone's
functionality and the VICIDIAL auto-dialer. This package is free as in
GPL.
(the suite is not an asterisk configuration tool)
This package is geared towards Asterisk installations with SIP,IAX or
Zap phones and Zaptel, IAX or SIP trunks.

For this revision, we have refined the web-client, added a few
features to it and we also include an alpha version of the VICIDIAL
web client. On the server side, we have moved server config variables
to the web admin section for ease of modification, especially in
multi-server environments.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

MATT---