[Asterisk-Users] How to fix a Blue Alarm?? Line Noise?

Geoff Manning gmanning at zoom.com
Fri Aug 12 09:36:18 MST 2005

Peter Svensson wrote:

> I am not that familiar with T1, Are you sure the signalling between
> the pbx and asterisk is set the same on both?

I have unearthed some documentation on the programming side of the legacy
PBX. I can set the following on the PBX for each line on the T1 card:

Line Type:

0	immediate return on signalling
1*	wink start, return supervision on answer
2	wink start, return supervision on ring
3	return supervision on answer
4	return supervision on ring

I have tried all of those setting and nothing seemed to have any affect. But
I feel those settings in conjunction with some settings in zaptel/zapata
conf files may help. I am going to try some out, any ideas are welcome!

* It is currently set at 1