[Asterisk-Users] Voipjet experiment

Tim Pushor timp at crossthread.com
Fri Aug 12 08:10:44 MST 2005

Interesting. Something similar for me, except it comes back as busy
after about 30 seconds.

    -- Called 3027 at voipjet/18004337300
    -- Call accepted by 69.25.60.30 (format ulaw)
    -- Format for call is ulaw
    -- IAX2/voipjet-1 is making progress passing it to SIP/207-b8f3
    -- IAX2/voipjet-1 is making progress passing it to SIP/207-b8f3
    -- IAX2/voipjet-1 is busy
    -- Hungup 'IAX2/voipjet-1'

I wonder if American Airlines forgot an Answer in their dialplan ;-)

Tim