[Asterisk-Users] TE405P / TE410P with 2nd generation firmware field upgradable?

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 04:45:34 MST 2005

Short answer: NO

Long answer: you have to send it to Digium for them to do an upgrade,
they don't have an official process for this yet and won't give you a
price, I have called and asked them many times. They also mention
upgrades from your 405/410 to a 406/411 are available too, but again
no specifics. Supposedly if you have a card with the 2nd gen firmware
on it you can upgrade to the third gen firmware, whenever it would
come out, in the field.

MATT---