[Asterisk-Users] TE405P V2 changes?

Kib Eki kibeki at gmx.net
Fri Aug 12 00:43:14 MST 2005

Hi,
we also got one V2 TE405P card. It works fine now. At the moment we use for
bridging the Pri to our old PBX.
You must use zaptel, libri and asterisk v 1.0.8 or higher. We use 1.0.9 at the
moment.
zaptel:
after make; make install i also executed make config. This copies the correct
startup script to /etc/init.d/zaptel. Without this it also didn't worked for me.