[Asterisk-Users] TE405P V2 changes?

Master Abi master at lavacoms.com
Fri Aug 12 00:05:13 MST 2005

Hi

I got the 2nd Gen firmware upgraded on the TE405P.  I recompiled after
putting in the upgraded board but did not change any conf, but the spans
become active but will not come up.

I guess I am missing something or are the any changes to the
zaptel/libpri software that is required. I cannot find any info about
this or does this new firmware only work with latest CVS. I am using
1.0.9 with 2.6.12 kernel

Zapata Telephony Interface Registered on major 196
Found TE4XXP at base address fdfff000, remapped to f8928000
TE4XXP version c01a0164, burst ON, slip debug: OFF
TE4XXP running with work queues.
FALC version: 00000005, Board ID: 00
Reg 0: 0x364e9400
Reg 1: 0x364e9000
Reg 2: 0xffffffff
Reg 3: 0x00000000
Reg 4: 0x00000001
Reg 5: 0x00000000
Reg 6: 0xc01a0164
Reg 7: 0x00001f00
Reg 8: 0x00000000
Reg 9: 0x00ff0000
Reg 10: 0x00000000
TE4XXP: Launching card: 0
TE4XXP: Setting up global serial parameters
Found a Wildcard: Wildcard TE405P (2nd Gen)
eth0: link up, 10Mbps, half-duplex, lpa 0x0000
About to enter spanconfig!
Done with spanconfig!
About to enter spanconfig!
Done with spanconfig!
Unassigning channel 0/1!
Unassigning channel 0/2!
Unassigning channel 0/3!
Unassigning channel 0/4!
Unassigning channel 0/5!
Unassigning channel 0/6!
Unassigning channel 0/7!
Unassigning channel 0/8!
Unassigning channel 0/9!
Unassigning channel 0/10!
Unassigning channel 0/11!
Unassigning channel 0/12!
Unassigning channel 0/13!
Unassigning channel 0/14!
Unassigning channel 0/15!
Unassigning channel 0/16!
Unassigning channel 0/17!
Unassigning channel 0/18!
etc...

This was working for 10 months before the upgrade.

Master