[Asterisk-Users] Is it mandatory to give power supplytoTDM400Pcard

Jonathan k. Creasy jonathan at bluegrass.net
Thu Aug 11 07:35:10 MST 2005

No I got confused....yes they are FXO modules with POTS lines coming
from bell attached.

The only thing I can think of is that since the card supports 3.3v or 5v
PCI slots that maybe on a 3.3v slot it requires the other connection all
the time because it really does need the 5v and is just not picky about
where it comes from.

-Jonathan