[Asterisk-Users] Ignoring the called number in the INVITE message

Tomáš Komárek tomas.komarek at col.cz
Thu Aug 11 06:45:44 MST 2005

Well,

I suppose that the dialplan is only in the configuration file called
extensions.conf.

So I've tried to add the line

exten => _246079020,1,DIAL(SIP/${SIP_HEADER(To)},30,t)

Where I've supposed it would work the way, that when there is an
incoming call, where in the INVITE line of the message is sip:246079020,
then there will be ringed the line with the number that is contained in
the field To. Problem is, this way it does not work. I can not find any
litereture concerning SIP_HEADER.

Where do i do the mistake???

Thank

Tomas