[Asterisk-Users] Ignoring the called number in the INVITE message

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Aug 11 04:05:59 MST 2005

Tomáš Komárek wrote:
> Well,
>
> that is great, but I'm not a good programmer, so I would need some
> furher details. Probably I will need to edit the file chan_sip.c and
> then recompile Asterisk.
>
> Is it true??
No, it's a dialplan function in CVS head. You do not need to program
anything. CVS head (the future 1.2) has dialplan applications and
dialplan functions. Please check the sample configuration files and the
help system for more information.

/Olle

---
Astricon 2005 - Early bird registration ends soon!
http://www.astricon.net/2005/