[Asterisk-Users] Realtime + MYSQL

Timur V. Elzhov Timur.Elzhov at jinr.ru
Thu Aug 11 06:01:14 MST 2005

On Thu, Aug 11, 2005 at 09:20:36AM -0400, Nathan Alberti wrote:

> I'm having a few issues with the MySQL realtime configuration in
> CVS-HEAD. I tested it initially with realtime extensions (realtime_ext
> => mysql,asterisk,extensions) and a realtime switch in extensions.conf
> and that works fine, So I though I'd go back and test a static
> configuration mapping.
>
> I used the table structure from the asterisk guru postgres howto to
> create something similar in MySQL (shown below) and included the
> following in extconfig;
>
> voicemail.conf => mysql,asterisk,voicemail_users

No, this way is used to store NOT voicemail users info, but ANY
configuration file. To create such a table from the existing config
filr use ast2sql.pl script. Link is given here:
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+RealTime+Static

But you're probably want to create just the voicemail users config
table:

> ####MySQL Table####
> CREATE TABLE voicemail_users (
> id int NOT NULL auto_increment,
> customer_id varchar(255) NOT NULL default '0',
> context varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
> mailbox varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
> password varchar(4) NOT NULL default '0',
> fullname varchar(50) NOT NULL default '',
> email varchar(50) NOT NULL default '',
> pager varchar(50) NOT NULL default '',
> stamp datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
> PRIMARY KEY  (`id`)
> );
> #######

So the correct line in extconfig.conf must be

    voicemail => mysql,asterisk,voicemail_users

not voicemail.conf => mysql,asterisk,voicemail_users

--
Best regards,
Timur.