[Asterisk-Users] SPA 841 form SIPURA

gw at adcomcorp.com gw at adcomcorp.com
Wed Aug 10 18:50:32 MST 2005

They'll like the polycoms.   I only wish my cisco 7960 had a hold and
transfer button as opposed to soft keys. The cisco has a nicer handset
and feel about it, but the functions of the ip600's I have are much
nicer, especially the ability to split a conference.

I tried an 841, and hate it to death compared to the better phones.  I
believe they are definitely worth the extra money.

Regards,
Greg