[Asterisk-Users] GrandStream GSX-2000 strangeness

Mark Brown mark at zatek.co.uk
Wed Aug 10 14:37:13 MST 2005

I have exactly the same problem with my GSX-2000. And am running the
latest firmware.
Although they seem like really cool phones in theary, practically I
think they still have a far way to go. I personally can't believe they
actually launched the 2000's with all the problems they actually have.
Many of the advertised features on the GS website have still never been
implemented in the actual phones themselves.