[Asterisk-Users] TDM40B and weird analog problem

maoleson at mchsi.com maoleson at mchsi.com
Wed Aug 10 13:23:12 MST 2005

Tom,

Thanks for the response, here are my answers.

How did you set up the zaptel cards originally?
- I used the digium install instructions and genzaptelconf

Did you remember to plug in a power adapter to the TDM card?
- Yes, both cards are powered.

Also, to clarify, if you plug a cordless phone into port1 of the FXS card and
pick up the phone to dial, all of the other ports on the FXS card ring?
- No, when I pick up the phone to dial all SIP extensions start to ring.

This is before you dial?
- Yes

Does the incoming FXO card’s ports work fine? Incoming calls are routed
properly?
- Yes and Yes

Have you tried removing the ring group and testing then?
- Yes, to no avail.

Any further help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Marc