[Asterisk-Users] Problem with channel allocation between BRI and PRI cards

Lokesh kumar lokeshkumar80 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Aug 10 11:16:07 MST 2005

Hi,
Everybody

I am having 1 PRI card by Digium and 1 BRI card by
Beronet.
My BRI card is working fine , but PRI is not working
fine. I had modprobed BRI card first and its
associated modules. Now how i have to define channels
in zapata.conf file. I defined them after BRI
channels. but it is still not working.Do i requre to
define BRI channels also in zapata.conf , because I am
not using zaptel.conf and zapata.conf for BRI
interface rather i am using chan_misdn(misdn.conf)
file for BRI card.
So, if any one can provide any help i will be very
thankful to him.
Regards
Lokesh
Portugal