[Asterisk-Users] How to dial several extensions with different timeouts

Irakli Natsvlishvili irakli.natsvlishvili at thinkingvoice.com
Tue Aug 9 18:05:40 MST 2005

Hello,

I know that using & it is possible to dial several channels.

Question is - is it possible and if yes, how to dial several channels with
different ringing timeout?

I mean the following - for example when SIP/500 is dialed, I want three
phones to be dialed simultaneously - 1000, 2000 and 3000. During 10 seconds
all phones are ringing, next 10 second phones 2000 and 3000 are ringing and
after 20 seconds only extension 3000 is ringing.

If I use & in dial command, then all extensions are ringing simultaneously,
but ringing timeout after comma is set for all channels, am I right?

500,1,Dial(SIP/1000&SIP/2000&SIP/3000,30)

Thanks.

I.N.