[Asterisk-Users] Active channel, no users

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Mon Aug 8 23:41:23 MST 2005

CVS-Head as of 1 month ago.

Occasionally, we seem to have channels that are up when there is noone
in the office. For example:

pbx*CLI> show channels
         Channel  (Context    Extension    Pri )   State Appl.         Data
Local/6014 at AgentQ-7661,1  (AgentQ     s            1   )    Down (None)
        (None)
1 active channel(s)
0 active call(s)

When we have this situation, the agent (in this case 6014) cannot login
to the queues using Agentcallbacklogin. The only way that we have found
to solve this was to restart *.

Soft hangup does not work.

Has anyone else seen this issue, or knows what may cause it ?

Thanks.

Julian