[Asterisk-Users] Snom 360 4.0 firmware issue

Colin E. McDonald colin at swaveit.com
Mon Aug 8 17:02:13 MST 2005

The new update seems to have cured my issue with calls intersecting and
Zap lines not being hung up after the user terminates the session but
now I am having sound issues with all of my phones. The sounds seems to
be very low on all of them and there is a definite change from the same
set when it was at 3.6j. The speaker also generates what appears to be
static but you can discern a scratchy sounding echo. This is also
occuring on all phones after the upgrade. I have genereated a support
ticket to Snom but I wanted to see if anyone on the list has run into
the same behavior.

Thanks

Colin