[Asterisk-Users] Configuring Asterisk@home for Sipgate.

Mark Burton mark at helenandmark.org
Mon Aug 8 13:40:37 MST 2005

I'm sorry, I didn't take a close look at your conf files, so I dont
know if this is your problem, (and anyway, I dont know enough about
asterisk at home to know if the same things is a problem there)....
however, it might be useful for others, sipgates documentation is
"weak" over the issue of where to put your "register" line.
	It MUST go in the general section of your sip.conf, NOT (as seems to
be indicated by their - and other peoples docs) next to the [sipgate]
(or whatever) section... (unless, it so happens, that this is the first
section after general of course!)

The voip-info wiki is clear on the point (see sip.conf),

Hope this helps :-)

Cheers

Mark.