[Asterisk-Users] DTMF issues with SIPPhone?

Tarpo, Louie louie.tarpo at adamaircraft.com
Mon Aug 8 12:21:01 MST 2005

Yes we are.  I just double checked our line, and oddly, the dtmf tones aren't getting sent to our asterisk server.  Switched it back to rfc2833, and it works.  It was the other way around when I first connected us.  Some informal testing just now doesn't show the DTMF tone problem in rfc2833 mode that you're having.