[Asterisk-Users] Polycom IP600 Presence question

Polycom User polycomuser at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 12:08:20 MST 2005

I am working with some Polycom IP600's and for outgoing calls from the
phones, the presence features work fine.  I am utilizing the

100,hint,SIP/100

for these calls.  The problem that I am seeing is that any inbound
calls that originate from a IVR in which the extension is dialed, does
not show the exension busy on the other phone.

Has anyone seen this before?  Does anyone know of a workaround?

Thanks,

Scott

BTW: I am aware of the presence bug with the IP Phones, and this is
while the phones are actually monitoring.