[Asterisk-Users] Can call from iax extn but cannot call it - unableto cteate channel iax

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Sun Aug 7 11:08:48 MST 2005

brett at websmyths.com wrote:

> coming through the list and I get tired of reading all the questions that
> 5 minutes of reading the configuration files or searching the wiki (as out
> of date as it is) or even typing 'help' at the CLI prompt can remedy.

And some of us are getting tired of people complaining about the wiki
being outdated/incorrect, when they have just as much ability to fix it
as anyone else does. It's especially annoying when someone posts a
comment attached to a wiki page saying "this is wrong here's the correct
info' when they could have just edited the page in the first place
(which requires the same amount of time).

If you find  a wiki page that is incorrect, incomplete or needs any
other editing, do it! The rest of the community will be thankful for
your help.