[Asterisk-Users] Snom 360 and firmware 4.0 problem

Remco Barende asterisk at barendse.to
Sun Aug 7 07:41:56 MST 2005

> Does this explain why they would not register, or do I have to worry that
> there is some new setting which caused the problem?  I do not want to go
> through the pain of upgrading the customer's phones (probably with a site
> visit) only to find that I have to downgrade them and go though it again with
> 4.1.

I guess you haven't read my earlier post to your question, it would have
answered your question....

> Also, is there any way to tell the phone, *before a reboot* that I want it to
> update the firmware?  I do most of my maintenance remotely, and I can tell the
> phones where to find new firmware and clicking "Load" will start the reboot
> process.
>
> However, I need a person there to press the Check button so that it will
> really update the firmware.  Is there any way around this so that I can update
> the phone after-hours and remotely?
>
> Thank you...  Not just for this answer, but for all the answers I get from

If you would have read the manual of the phone or took 5 seconds to browse
through the html interface of the phone itself you would have found the
parameter to get the behaviour you want of the phone.