[Asterisk-Users] sip/rtp performance monitoring

Forrest Christian fwc at Mt.net
Sat Aug 6 12:43:43 MST 2005

I'm currently running asterisk to provide VoIP services to clients of
the ISP I work for.

I would like to be able to tell if I am loosing packets and/or are
having other issues with any of the voice streams, so I can address them
proactively.

I'm not particularly interested in spending oodles of money buying one
of the commercial analysis tools.   Is there some open source tool (or
something I can monitor in asterisk) which will tell me if I'm missing
packets or similar?  I realize this will likely be only from the
customer towards me since I can't really monitor at the customer end.

-forrest