[Asterisk-Users] Re: Polycom phones

Eric Wieling aka ManxPower eric at fnords.org
Sat Aug 6 10:07:36 MST 2005

chris gamble wrote:

>>>The second is: a lot of my phones will not ring for internal
>>>extensions. They show up on the screen as a call ringing in, but the
>>> phone itself wont ring. About 50% however do ring. What could cause
>>>this?

One of the few REALLY stupid things that I've found with the Polycoms is
that the default ring for calls from people in the phone direcory is a
"silent ring".  One of the entries in the phone directory config file
for is the ring type for that entry.

--
Eric Wieling * BTEL Consulting * 504-210-3699 x2120

Only terrorists use the "r" option to Dial.