[Asterisk-Users] Native Bridge killing audio, sending dtmf

Tim Connolly tim at timsnet.com
Sat Aug 6 07:07:25 MST 2005

I'm seeing this same issue. The following message will popup on the console:
    -- Attempting native bridge of Zap/1-1 and Zap/74-1
At the same time my call is briefly muted, I hear a quick DTMF tone, then it
unmutes. The whole process takes about 1.5 seconds. Is there any way to stop
these attempts? My call was an inbound PRI to zap te411p call, back out
another span on the same card to a legacy pbx.

Any suggestions?