[Asterisk-Users] Snom 360 and firmware 4.0 problem

Christian Stredicke Christian.Stredicke at snom.de
Fri Aug 5 23:50:58 MST 2005

Please take a look at http://www.snom.com/howto40.html. We tried to make
the upgrade procedure as smooth as possible, if you are having problems
please tell us and we will try to make it more simple. For example, if
you have a batch of phones give us an email and we will send you the
files in one go.

New phones dont need that upgrade procedure. It is only necessary when
you are crossing the 4.0 version border. For example, all 320 already
have the certificate installed already, so for 320 there is no need to
go throught the procedure.

For release notes for 4.0, please check out
http://www.snom.com/snom360_release_notes.html.

CS