[Asterisk-Users] Polycom Phones

Chris Gamble Chris.Gamble at cpbinc.com
Fri Aug 5 14:54:30 MST 2005

Just got in a bunch of polycom phones for use on my shiny new asterisk box, but found 2 small issues I was wandering if someone could help me with.

First, though the phones support 2 call appearances, if I am on a call, the second call does not ring through -- it goes to voicemail instead of letting me put the first on hold to talk to the second. Is there a way to fix this?

The second is: a lot of my phones will not ring for internal extensions. They show up on the screen as a call ringing in, but the phone itself wont ring. About 50% however do ring. What could cause this?

As usual, thank you all for your kind  support in getting this far!