[Asterisk-Users] Partner II Expert Needed

J. Iddings jeff at iddings.us
Fri Aug 5 14:47:57 MST 2005

If this is the wrong list to post this on, my apologizes. I just figured
it was the best place to find who I'm looking for. :)

I need a Partner II expert. This involves integrating the Partner II
with Asterisk. We have the Asterisk side setup, but are having trouble
programming the Partner II to do what we need.

We're willing to pay whatever your hourly rate is, and phone
consultation is fine, but Central Florida or Anderson, SC area people
preferred. :) We can pay via PayPal, credit card, or check/money order.

We're using a Partner II AT&T R3.0.

If you can help me, please contact me off list via e-mail.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff Iddings