ARTCP Project (was RE: [Asterisk-Users] Features you'd like toseeina GUI?)

Sherwood McGowan madprofzero at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 5 09:24:30 MST 2005

I'll do what I can. This is all I can say about it. We haven't even had the
first meeting of contributors yet, but I'm sure we will do what we can. The
idea is that this is STABLE, and since I don't use PostgreSQL at all, I'm
sticking with what I know to be sure of stability.

I'll take the centralization into consideration though, so that other users
can install the distro and then download postgreSQL and modify the
configuration to use it.

Sherwood