[Asterisk-Users] Cisco ATA and a PayPhone

Mark Johnson asterisk at astroshapes.com
Thu Aug 4 19:53:19 MST 2005

Hi Mark,

> I've done this using SPA-2000, SPA-2000 can generate polarity reversal
> signal, The pay-phone detects "call answer" and "hangup" by revesal
> signal.
> also the pay-phone must be supported polarity reversal detection.

Anyone got any suggestions?  I need to know what piece of hardware I
need (ATA preferably) that allows me to pick up an analog phone, sit
idle and not get the reorder tones for at least 1 minute.  I am
currently using a Cisco ATA-188 and I get them at 10 seconds.  I've
monkeyed with every single bit of the config file and can't seem to
extend or disable it.  HELP!!

Mark