[Asterisk-Users] application doesn't dial out...

ryan nalupa ryanalupa at yahoo.com.ph
Thu Aug 4 19:12:53 MST 2005

hello everyone! im new here and i just would like to post my problem about the dial application. when i'm calling from an outside line to our pstn which is channel 4 in our digium card. the card recognizes the call and when i dial a number i.e., 1877-LINUX-ME, channel recognizes the call and the call is bridged from 4 to 2, my problem is that the dial application doesnt seem to apply because it jumps to the n+101 priority and sends me a busy tone and hangs the line. anyone who can help me here??? thanks in advance! ;-)

ryan

http://mail.yahoo.com