[Asterisk-Users] Full T38 sip Faxing now Available

Michael D Schelin mike at shelcomm.com
Thu Aug 4 15:00:25 MST 2005

I'm not hiding anything from this user group. Buy a Cisco gateway and
put in you own T38 network together. I can't respond that fast to the
hundreds of emails I've receive.  All I'm saying is if you want T38 now
then buy our service. If  not, then wait for the Asterisk community to
release it. If you want to speed up the process then help develop the
code. T38 is not for a beginning programmer.   I posted this to help the
people who are under a gun to get something working now. It will be
great when the real Asterisk developers release it.  We're waiting just
like you but in the mean time don't flame me for informing the group
about something that can help them.