[Asterisk-Users] The killer app for Asterisk in corporate deployment

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Thu Aug 4 08:43:00 MST 2005

Plutohome.org have some very cool technology and some smart guys.

If anyone could do it they can.

I also agree that there would be a market for people installing
corporate phone systems to use handsets to drive the environment (also
think outside of boardrooms-there are a lot of other environment
switches in the average office).

Cheers,
Dean