[Asterisk-Users] Features you'd like to see in a GUI?

Sherwood McGowan madprofzero at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 05:29:59 MST 2005

That's pretty much what I'm talking about doing. I work for a ITSP, and
we're use ARTCP for our interface to our *RT system. We're also working on a
hosted PBX product, and developing the customer interface using my idea for
ARTCP-PBX.

I definitely agree there's a ton of & GUI's but I haven't seen many RT
versions, which I prefer overall.

I'm definitely starting up a site for information and the option to
contribute to the development of it. I'll post to this list when I get it
out there.

Sherwood McGowan