[Asterisk-Users] Full T38 sip Faxing now Available

Terry H. Gilsenan thg at interoil.com
Wed Aug 3 15:40:39 MST 2005

Actually, spam is not a "Content" issue, rather it is a "Consent" issue.

By joining this mailing list I gave consent to rec'v emails relating to "Non
Commercial discussion" of "Asterisk", note the "non commercial" bit? I got
that from the actual name of this list.

So... The question is, does the original post fit that description?

If the Answer is "YES" then it _IS NOT_ spam, if the answer on the other
hand is "NO" then it _IS_ spam.

Personally, I believe that the email is Commercial, and so is spam. Further,
I follow a strict code of "Never buying a product from a spammer, or a
product that was advertised to me in a spam" I am also a BOFH [1] and
generally take extra time to track down spammers and have their ISP made
aware of their behavior, as I add the spammer to several RBL.

[1] Yes the "B" really does stand for BASTARD.