[Asterisk-Users] WHat does it take

Tim King tim at compnetwork.net
Wed Aug 3 13:31:45 MST 2005

Ok everyone, I received help from Manny last night and it would seem that
asterisk at home failed to properly configure itself from the 1.3 ISO. All
of the configurations were correct. We downloaded the AAH package and
reinstalled it over the top of itself and than recompiled the kernel. Upon
doing that everything just started working with all of the existing
configurations.  Thank for the help. On to trying to figure out how to
create a custom app to transfer calls to outside lines. Anyone have a
script?