[Asterisk-Users] WHat does it take

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir at cohens.org.il
Tue Aug 2 12:44:16 MST 2005

On Tue, Aug 02, 2005 at 11:28:37AM -0400, Tim King wrote:
> How many times do you ask for help here before getting a respone? Every
> single thing I do No matter what I get busy extensions. I am willing to pay
> someone to help here. Anybody got a clue?

Read the last reply you got on this list. If you want useful help from
here then either provide useful input or tel me the great secret of the
place where I can get chan_telepathy.so from so I can communicate with
your *.

Let's start with the basics. Try to convince me that you have "properly
configured some extensions". That is, that when you'll pick up a certain
(soft/hard/analog) phone and dial a certain number, a certain other
phone should ring, and a channel should be created between those two
phones.

What are those two phones? How exactly are you supposed to dial from one
to the other?