[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail Issues

Polycom User polycomuser at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 12:53:29 MST 2005

I am currently having issues when trying to change my password in
Voicemail.  I am not utilizing realtime because I believe there is a
problem with MWI being sent to phones and realtime databases (this may
have changed since I last used Asterisk).

Whenever I try to change the password for the account, the asterisk
program gives a Sig fault (signal 11).  I do see the
voicemail.conf.new file created, but it is a empy file.

I am currently utilizing the latest CVS head release.

thanks in advance.