[Asterisk-Users] Installing a TE100P (Digium) card over Suse 9.2..

Mauro Zanin maurozanin at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 3 00:41:06 MST 2005

Hi everybody,
I managed to install card over Suse 9.2, I substituted Zaptel drivers and compiled them. Now "ztcfg" says I have one card with correctly configured 31 channels, but red led on back of card doesn't flash. Suse 9.2 has detected the card as a Tiger Jet card, since the chip on it is a Tiger 320. The second card configuration is still waiting for configuration, but I think this can be bad for Zaptel drivers.

Has someone done something like this?

Regards
Mauro Zanin