[Asterisk-Users] FXO PCI Master abort (What does it take)

Mark Burton mark at helenandmark.org
Wed Aug 3 00:30:16 MST 2005

I'm similarly exacerbated over the FXO PCI Master Abort thing. Right
now, I'm totally stuck!

I dont have much more info to give, but I'm SURE somebody on this list
is running a X101P card (ambient md3200), on linux. I can't see how
they can have failed to come across the same problem - since I've now
tried 3 different kernels, 2 different snapshots of zapatel,  2
different H/W platforms, and 2 different cards!!!!

Can somebody at least say that they have it working with no problem?

I've seen a number of these questions go un-answered.. are people who
get these errors simply giving up on Asterisk?

Cheers

Mark.