[Asterisk-Users] WHat does it take

Jon Pounder JonP at inline.net
Tue Aug 2 10:51:17 MST 2005

> How many times do you ask for help here before getting a respone? Every
> single thing I do No matter what I get busy extensions. I am willing to
> pay
> someone to help here. Anybody got a clue?

go to the asterisk console, and do show dialplan, make sure things there
look as you expect from your config file.

then while you are in there initiate a call and see what extension it
tries to match to and verify there is one present in the right context
that matches. especially check the context of the call and where you
expect it to match are actually the same.

you should notice something from one of these places that doesn't seem as
you expect it so change that and repeat.

keep in mind on the mailing lists there is so much volume, people don't
have time to read every single email let alone take the time to reply.

I don't mind taking the time to answer someone quickly but I know I can't
do it for everyone, and I am sure most other people are in the same boat.
For those able to pay for help, there are lots of companies that can help
you.

Jon Pounder

   _/_/_/  _/    _/  _/       _/_/_/  _/    _/  _/_/_/_/

Inline Internet Systems Inc.
Thorold, Ontario, Canada

Tools to Power Your e-Business Solutions
www.inline.net
www.ihtml.com
www.ihtmlmerchant.com
www.opayc.com