[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk@Home bug

Steve Prior sprior at geekster.com
Sat Apr 30 22:44:43 MST 2005

I disabled serial port login by commenting out the ttys0 line in
/etc/inittab.  Then after I rebooted the machine the message stopped.
There is a way to make this take effect without rebooting the machine,
but I was too lazy at the time...

I don't know what the real cause is though.  If you actually did need
to login through the serial port you couldn't use my fix.

Steve