[Asterisk-Users] SIP over IAX2

Daniel Salama dsalama at user.net
Sat Apr 30 21:19:39 MST 2005

Thanks. That's what I needed.

- Daniel

On Apr 30, 2005, at 8:00 PM, Tim Connolly wrote:

> Asterisk Box 2 (agents register)
> extensions.conf
> [agents-context]
> exten => 1234,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@ab1)
> exten => 1234,2,Hangup
>
> Asterisk Box 1
> Sip.conf
> [ab1]
> type=friend
> host=<ip of ab2>
> context=incoming
> canreinvite=yes
> qualify=yes
>
> extension.conf
> [incoming]
> Exten => 1234....etc...

Daniel Salama
dsalama at user.net
Voice: (954) 655-8051
Fax  : (954) 252-3988

This e-mail contains information which may be confidential and
privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to
receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose
to anyone the message or any information contained in the
message.  If you have received the message in error, please
advise the sender by reply e-mail to dsalama at user.net or
tel. +1-954-655-8051 and delete the material from any computer.