[Asterisk-Users] Caller-ID Block

Tim Litwiller tim at litwiller.net
Sat Apr 30 07:44:28 MST 2005

If it references anything that is not in the default asterisk - then it
came from asterisk at home.  I just looked again - it uses the festival
text to speech engine to say the words - record those messages and then
use playback(filename) instead of AGI(festival-script.pl|words to say)

for example:
record a file that says "phone number" and save it in your asterisk
sounds directory called phone_number.wav
change
AGI(festival-script.pl|phone number)
playback(phone_number)

for the next one record "has been blacklisted at level" and save as
filename blacklisted_at_level.wav

AGI(festival-script.pl|has been blacklisted at level)
playback(blacklisted_at_level)

or if you don't want to use your voice find one of the web sites that
lets you test text to speech and download as a wav file and save those.