[Asterisk-Users] Caller-ID Block

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Fri Apr 29 23:21:13 MST 2005

Hello,
 from what I see, I guess they're only ways to insert a piece of speech
without recording it; you could easily record the phrases yourself and add
Playback()s instead.

BTW, I'd like to thank Tim for sharing his recipe with us. Anybody else's
got a recipe to share? :-)
l.

In data Sat, 30 Apr 2005 01:11:45 -0400, Daniel Salama <dsalama at user.net>
ha scritto:

> Tim,
>
> This certainly looks interesting. I just have a question about the
> recipe: it makes reference to some AGI perl scripts. Is the source
> available? Or may be it's irrelevant.
>
> Thanks,
> Daniel
>
> On Apr 29, 2005, at 9:10 PM, Tim Litwiller wrote:
>
>> Daniel Salama wrote:
>>> Question: how can I block someone from calling us?
>>> Sometimes we get crank calls into our office. We'd like to build a
>>> list of callers to be blocked. When they call, they should hear busy
>>> and then we hang up. We have about 100 DIDs routed to different
>>> contexts and I wouldn't want to have to manually edit all contexts. Is
>>> there a way to do something global to create something like a black
>>> list of caller IDs to block?
>>> Thanks,
>>> Daniel
>>
>> I used bits and pieces that I got from this list and from the wiki and
>> made this up - I'm using it on aah - but it should be usable with
>> slight modification on any asterisk install.
>>
>> If you just want busy you'll have to edit the blacklisted1 macro
>> currently it plays the SIT sound and then the this number is no longer
>> in service message
>>
>> It usually gets me taken off their call lists pretty quickly  :)
>>

>> http://www.oinko.net/astrecipes/index.php?from=0&q=astrecipes/
>> how+to+blacklist+unwanted+callerid

Assum est, versa et manduca.