[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and sendmail

Craig Guy cguy at bigpond.net.au
Sat Apr 30 00:37:35 MST 2005

Sendmail isn't really that hard to configure for simple stuff like this.
Most Linux distros have /etc/mail/sendmail.mc, so set your smart relay host
and the appropriate masquerading options - the options for these are spelt
out in the sendmail.mc file.  If you want to receive bounces then also set
it to listen on your network interface.

Craig